***Walnut stock is temporary SOLD OUT. Please register to this mailing list to get notified as soon as Walnut handles are available again (planned for the second week of December 2020).
Full metal option remains available.***
This handle is made for all of your adventures and is featured with the following functions:
- Compatible with each and every film Leica M body, except the M5. This includes the Leica M1, M2*, M3*, M4, M4-2, M4-P, M6, M6TTL, M7, MP, MA, MD and MD2 (MD's are compatible only with non-scientific baseplate).
- Four SR44 / LR44 battery compartments so that you won't have any excuses when your batteries suddently dies.
- Tripod quick lock rail (ARCA standard) to stop messing with your clumsy and uncentered tripod screw.
- One bottom wrist strap lug to prevent your fingers from being jammed in your previous goddamn strap.
- Beautiful aesthetics that won't ruin your beautiful Leica slim line!
- A grippy profile that will let you hold your camera with only two fingers.
*: Some early M cameras have a larger tripod thread (3/8") in the baseplate. If your camera has that, you can easily adapt to the modern 1/4" standard with a cheap and widely available "screw in" adapter. If you are not sure, don't hesitate to ask, I will be glad to help.
KAMERACRAFT LMGRIP V2.0
Product designed by Vincent Bihler and assembled in France.