This handle is made for all of your adventures and is featured with the following functions:
- Compatible with each and every film Leica M body, except the M5. This includes the Leica M1, M2*, M3*, M4, M4-2, M4-P, M6, M6TTL, M7, MP, MA, MD and MD2 (MD's are compatible only with non-scientific baseplate).
- Four SR44 / LR44 battery compartments so that you won't have any excuses when your batteries suddently dies.
- Tripod quick lock rail (ARCA standard) to stop messing with your clumsy and uncentered tripod screw.
- One bottom wrist strap lug to prevent your fingers from being jammed in your previous goddamn strap.
- Beautiful aesthetics that won't ruin your beautiful Leica slim line!
- A grippy profile that will let you hold your camera with only two fingers.
If you encounter repetitive payment issues with credit / debit card, please send me an email:
*: Some early M cameras have a larger tripod thread (3/8") in the baseplate. If your camera has that, you can easily adapt to the modern 1/4" standard with a cheap and widely available "screw in" adapter. If you are not sure, don't hesitate to ask, I will be glad to help.
**: When using the following old goggled lenses, you will have to remove the grip for mounting and unmounting the lens because the goggles will interfere with the grip area: Summaron 35mm f2.8 with goggles, Summicron 35mm f2 with goggles, Elmarit 135mm f2.8 with goggles.
KAMERACRAFT LMGRIP V2.0
Product designed by Vincent Bihler and assembled in France.