KAMERACRAFT LMGRIP V2.0
***The LM GRIP v2.0 is sold out. You still have a chance to grab one through Sweet Film Bar (Thailand) which might have some little stock left. Hurry up before it is too late! The LM Grip will be back late 2021 ~ early 2022. If you want to be the first to know when, please register to this form. Thank you so much! ***
This handle is made for all of your adventures and is featured with the following functions:
- Compatible with each and every film Leica M body, except the M5. This includes the Leica M1, M2*, M3*, M4, M4-2, M4-P, M6, M6TTL, M7, MP, MA, MD and MD2 (MD's are compatible only with non-scientific baseplate).
- Four SR44 / LR44 battery compartments so that you won't have any excuses when your batteries suddently dies.
- Tripod quick lock rail (ARCA standard) to stop messing with your clumsy and uncentered tripod screw.
- One bottom wrist strap lug to prevent your fingers from being jammed in your previous goddamn strap.
- Beautiful aesthetics that won't ruin your beautiful Leica slim line!
- A grippy profile that will let you hold your camera with only two fingers.
If you encounter repetitive payment issues with credit / debit card, please send me an email:
*: Some early M cameras have a larger tripod thread (3/8") in the baseplate. If your camera has that, you can easily adapt to the modern 1/4" standard with a cheap and widely available "screw in" adapter. If you are not sure, don't hesitate to ask, I will be glad to help.
**: When using the following old goggled lenses, you will have to remove the grip for mounting and unmounting the lens because the goggles will interfere with the grip area: Summaron 35mm f2.8 with goggles, Summicron 35mm f2 with goggles, Elmarit 135mm f2.8 with goggles.
Product designed by Vincent Bihler and assembled in France.