KAMERACRAFT LM10GRIP V1.0
This is a pre-order campaign. Shipping will start from 5th of april. This delay may vary depending on my suppliers. There is a total limited quantity of 200pcs.
Il s'agit d'une campagne de pré-commandes. Les livraisons commenceront à partir du 5 avril. Ce délai est indicatif et dépend fortement de mes fournisseurs. La quantité totale produite sera limitée à 200 pièces.
This handle is made from solid 6061 aluminium, for all of your adventures and is featured with the following functions:
- Compatible with each and every Leica M10 variation body*. This includes the Leica M10, M10-P, M10-D, M10-R, M10-monochrom.
- An extra hidden slot will allow you to store an extra SD card inside the handle.
- Quick-access hinged door that allows you to remove your battery and SD card while leaving your grip attached to the camera.
- Tripod quick lock rail (ARCA standard) and standard 1/4" screw are present to ensure maximum compatibility.
- Beautiful aesthetics that won't ruin your beautiful Leica slim line! It actually replaces the original Leica baseplate. The black and silver anodizing have been made to get very close to the original finish.
- A grippy profile that will let you hold your camera with only two fingers.
Availaible finishes :
Black anodized or Silver anodized body.
Natural walnut, Aged walnut (darker) or Black (darkest) walnut hand finished handles. Wood is a living material, each handle will be unique with slightly different patterns.
If you encounter repetitive payment issues with credit / debit card, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*: When using the following old goggled lenses, you will have to remove the grip for mounting and unmounting the lens because the goggles will interfere with the grip area: Summaron 35mm f2.8 with goggles, Summicron 35mm f2 with goggles, Elmarit 135mm f2.8 with goggles.
Product designed by Vincent Bihler and assembled in France.