B-STOCK - KAMERACRAFT LM10GRIP V1.0
These are B-STOCK samples: it means they will all have small cosmetical issues like scratches, blemishes. These are not returned goods, they are new parts. They were the very first handles to be assembled and unfortunately I had to put them aside and rebuild them later because of an issue that is now solved, except there is now some small scratches on it... but are cheaper! They are as perfectly functional as the regular version.
There is a total limited quantity of 10pcs (6x matte black and 4x walnut), these are the very last black chrome LM10 grips V1. To make a little differenciation with the regular samples, the rear varnish dot is in RED colour instead of black. You can expect a delay of 1-2 days before shipping.
No returns will be allowed because of cosmetical imperfections as they all have some.
This handle is made from solid 6061 aluminium, for all of your adventures and is featured with the following functions:
- Compatible with each and every Leica M10 variation body*. This includes the Leica M10, M10-P, M10-D, M10-R, M10-monochrom.
- An extra hidden slot will allow you to store an extra SD card inside the handle.
- Quick-access hinged door that allows you to remove your battery and SD card while leaving your grip attached to the camera.
- Tripod quick lock rail (ARCA standard) and standard 1/4" screw are present to ensure maximum compatibility.
- Beautiful aesthetics that won't ruin your beautiful Leica slim line! It actually replaces the original Leica baseplate. The black and silver anodizing have been made to get very close to the original finish.
- A grippy profile that will let you hold your camera with only two fingers.
Availaible finishes :
- Black anodized body only (b-stock).
- Natural walnut, or Matte Black (matte black aluminium handle) handles.
Wood is a living material, each handle will be unique with slightly different patterns. Also, tints can vary from sample to sample as it as all made by hand.
You can order extra handles here.
If you encounter repetitive payment issues with credit / debit card, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*: When using the following old goggled lenses, you will have to remove the grip for mounting and unmounting the lens because the goggles will interfere with the grip area: Summaron 35mm f2.8 with goggles, Summicron 35mm f2 with goggles, Elmarit 135mm f2.8 with goggles.
Product designed by Vincent Bihler and assembled in France.